Edmund A. Hajim  School of Engineering and Applied Sciences

Request for Service/Consulting

You can request service (installing RAM, etc) or consulting (which new printer should I buy?) by filling out the following form and submitting it to us.

These forms are for members of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the University of Rochester, its departments and programs. We are unable to provide general assistance to the larger Internet Community.

If you wish to request a IP addess/Host name assignment, proceed to the appropriate form, otherwise, please narrow down your request:

Other Information:

Lastly, tell us about yourself:

(The following fields are REQUIRED and must have data in them for the submission to function. If one does not apply, enter "NA" in it and fill in the others.)
Phone Number:

When you are finished, click Submit below, which will send the content of this form to us at problem@seas.rochester.edu. We will get back to you as soon as possible.


Last modifed: Monday, 12-Oct-2009 11:57:23 EDT